1. Make sure to have the papers, but definately don't register.
2. Breed a cross, especially to a moderate qualilty stallion or mare.
3. Absolutely don't put a picture.
4. Make sure your horse is green and 'needs miles'.
5. Ensure your horse is for an 'intermediate' rider or more.
6. If it is a gaited horse, make sure it doesn't gait, if it is a WTC (walk/trot/canter) horse make sure it needs some work on picking up leads.
7. Please don't spell check, use proper grammer and MAKE sure you sound as uneducated as possible.
8. Never, ever put the bloodlines of your horse in the ad.
9. Provide descriptions 'Doesn't bite, kick, rear and loads, bathes, good for feet' as your description of the horses ground manners
10. Under no circumstances should you ever put time, effort, energy or training into the horse AND make sure to charge more than well trained purebred horses with good bloodlines, impecciable manners who have excellent conformation and proper gaits.