Daylight Savings is March 9th! It is one of my favorite days of the year, here are 5 reasons I LOVE Daylight savings:
1. I can ride in the outdoor arena until 7:30 (and later every day)
2. I do not need a flashlight/headlamp to get to the manure pile.
3. I can ride in the pasture until 7:30 (and later every day)
4. We can clean paddocks without a headlamp
5. I can ride anywhere I want outside until 7:30 (and later every day)
Do you sense a theme here? When I first started boarding, the barn owner told me she would buy me a 'Happy Daylight Savings Card' if she could ever find one.
YIPEE! Since I usually don't get home until 5:30 or 6:00, I now have plenty of time to enjoy our HUGE outdoor arena (80x190). I LOVE LIFE ON THE FARM!