One of my most dedicated readers (and most excellent blogger) MiKael's Mania
tagged me with a meme of 7 things you might not know about me. I have decided since I shared 5 things last year I have my own spin on it for my horse blogging friends. And the best part about it, it isn't contagious but for all of those who have been tagged and those who have not, I challenge you to think about this question-what are 8 horse related things you want to accomplish in 2008.
1. Complete Parelli level 1 & get my red savvy string. I'm not sure if this is a horse or person certification yet (I'll tell you after this weekend), but if it is per horse, I want to accomplish it with all three of mine.
2. Put Zapa solidly in gait. He is all grown up and now is the time!
3. Compete at a dressage schooling show with Lily.
4. Complete at least one judges apprenticeship for IJA
5. Host my first 'Learning Horses Day' a day filled with educational opportunities for horse owners.
6. Begin bridleless riding with Tesoro (I KNOW-HUGE!!!)
7. Take at least 3 roping lessons with Craig
8. Take at least 3 jumping lessons
And since you are so curious here are the other two things to round out my 7 things you don't know about me.
1. I have completed two triathlons and plan to do at least two more this year.
2. I have never eaten a banana. Yuck. Gross. Blech.