6/05/2007

Still Learning. . .

I've been lackluster about posting lately, but I promise, there is a lot going on. First, I have some new responsibilites at work so I am very focused on making that successful. Did I mention my company is being purchased by Yahoo!?

Second, we are trying to sell our house. Well, not trying, the For Sale sign went in the lawn yesterday, but it has been a ton of work (and looks great by the way). So if you know anyone who wants a 1420 sq ft home in Eugene OR with a shop, garage, family room on an 8700 sq fott lot and is move in ready, let me know!

Third, we are looking for property. Yep, we are trying to find a home for us and the horses. We found one yesterday that looks good and an offer should go out today. Let's hope they accept.

Fourth, I'm riding Zapa again. I have been taking lessons and it has been going fairly well, but not as good as I would like. I did come off last week (face plant into the round pen-lots of emotional brusing), but I'm done with bareback and had a great ride on him the next day (with a saddle that has a horn).

Fifth, I'm working Santana and Tesoro almost every day. Santana goes home at the end of August, so I want to accomplish a few things with him before he does that. I may show Tesoro (although not too motivated to do that), so want to be ready for it.

Sixth, Marshall is getting SO BIG. You can see pictures of all of his litter mates here. Click on Tanner and Phoebe puppies. Jumping is still the biggest problem, so we continue to work on it, but not as much as we should. But he needs to go to the park everyday or he just acts like a crazy puppy, so that fills in the day.

Did I mention we got the garden in AND I went to NY for a week?

Life is busy and believe it or not, blogging comes last.

1 comment:

photogchic said...

I was wondering were you have been. Smart move looking for some land...I wish I could get Derek to move out of the city. I am still working on him. Let me know if you need help moving...I could use a weekend down south.